Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Email Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Email address: Home. Business Software. Why Arizona Bay started taking stock from its customers instead of cash. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

10 Easy Ways To Create A Healthy Workplace

YoungUpstarts

Consider creating a community garden (if you have the real estate available). Studies show that people are more likely to eat more healthy foods if they have a hand in growing their food as a community, even more so than if they grow it on their own! Get rid of email. Create healthy “nudges” to take the stairs. .

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Smart Bear Live 7: More from AZ Disruptors

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

Welcome back to Smart Bear Live, the call-in show with Jason Cohen, sponsored by Software Promotions. And please tweet your thanks to Software Promotions for sponsoring Smart Bear Live! Dan: Member Desk is a hosted membership site software. We’re getting emails all the time. ” or just retweet this one ).

Cofounder 199
article thumbnail

Aligning Your Life To Manifest The Joy And Success You Deserve

Duct Tape Marketing

Jean is a Certified Higher Guidance Life Coach, energy healer, and co-owner of Realign Your Life Wellness Center in Mesa, Arizona. Prior to this, Jean and her husband Steve owned two successful companies that helped thousands of business owners through the tools and guidance they provided for their online community.

article thumbnail

A Few Key People Really Can Make a Huge Difference

Both Sides of the Table

Seattle should be the envy of any non Silicon Valley tech community in the country. And that is precisely my thoughts for Seattle and what I plan to deliver on Thursday night: Which few key community leaders are going to step up and get those neurons properly firing and connected? My recipe for Seattle or your community: 1.

Seattle 317
article thumbnail

Finding New Customers In Untapped Places

Duct Tape Marketing

Pam is an author, community builder, consultant, and former corporate director of training and development at Barclays Global Investors. In this episode, I sat down with author and community builder, Pamela Slim, to discuss key concepts from her new book – The Widest Net. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

Customer 100
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Computer Software. NAME Verizon Communications. Media & Marketing. Small Business. More Industries. Accounting. Advertising. Broadcasting & Entertainment. Computer Hardware. Consumer Products. Defense & Aerospace. Financial Services & Insurance. Food & Tobacco. Hospitality. Industrial Goods & Services. Marketing & Strategy. NAME Yahoo.