Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Global Remove South Korea
article thumbnail

The Power of Torso TV (Why Media is Racing to the Middle)

Both Sides of the Table

At the left of the graph is the “head end” of the market, where the “hits” are produced for mass audiences. If audiences liked your music then you had to sell them physically at Tower Records or similar. They own the audience and that is enormous asset to leverage, but more on that in a moment.

Media 302
article thumbnail

Embrace: Valerie Lopez on the importance of employee-led resource groups

Transformify

Our guest today is Valerie Lopez, Vice President of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) at Cision , leading global provider of earned media software and services. In her role, Lopez is responsible for providing vision and leadership to the diversity, inclusion, and equity program across Cision’s global organization.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

9- Desire to go global. I wanted to be the first Indian beauty/wellness brand to go truly global. I grew up in Nigeria, and have seen up close the health and safety concerns posed by communities lacking clean toilets and running water. 20- Add value to the global human community. Photo Credit: Ashwin Sokke.

article thumbnail

How To Reach Millennial Clients With Digital Currency

YoungUpstarts

Educate your audience on how digital currency works — well-designed videos with cool graphics are the best way to achieve this. Millennials should understand the difference between centralization and decentralization, as well as how the user key community plays a key role. The execution, however, varies from currency to currency.

article thumbnail

And Then They Came for Me …

Both Sides of the Table

Yet the only horror I experienced was watching Peter Thiel stand in front of a national media audience and re-endorse Donald Trump for President. sovereignty in oder to enrich these global financial powers” but let me translate in dog-whistle to English for you — that’s referring to Jews.