Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove SMS
article thumbnail

HBS Alumni Angels Investor Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 16

David Teten

The Shirt was named Oprah’s “Must Have Fashion Item” of 2011, and is distributed through Bloomingdale’s, boutiques, and www.the-shirt.com. - Smallknot is a TechStars NYC 2012 community crowdfunding platform for small businesses.

article thumbnail

270+ Tools for Running a Business Online

mashable.com

Google buzz Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Expert Rackspace Hosting MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS ConVerdge Communities About Us Submit a Tip!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

53 Top Conversion Optimization Tools Reviewed by Experts

ConversionXL

I also love the ability to trigger push notifications, SMS and emails. Also, you can’t overlook the fact that Optimizely has great documentation and an active community making it better.” Survey Monkey is one of the most commonly used tools for creating and distributing surveys. There are a couple downsides, however.

article thumbnail

Special: The 56 Israeli Companies Exhibiting in Mobile World Congress 2011

VC Cafe

. - Spacecom is offering a wide range of Pan African satellite services, including: Cellular backhaul, Rural telephony, Broadband VSAT networks, e-government, e-learning, e- health, Direct To Home (DTH) Multi-channel platforms, DSNG, Video Distribution & Contribution. BoomeRing Communication.

Mobile 103
article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

I know that in B2B world you are dead in the water without CRM tool… We are using our own stuff – [link] Reply Josh , on February 28, 2011 at 12:12 am said: Thank you for all the great links, how can i get an invite to quora? I’d like to add [link] as a community for founders. Very easy to use and share.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Startups for startups – the top B2B tools used by Startups – Includes the list of top 50 startup vendors in 2012 by Vendorstack , a reviews and Q&A platform on enterprise vendors for startups and mid-market companies. Ning Communities. On-line Communities. add mobile and sms to your app. Google Groups.