Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Kansas City Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

How To Create A Brand Name For Your Company

Duct Tape Marketing

3:52] You’ve worked with a lot of pretty big names in your career – would you say that this idea is equally as important for a small business as it might be for a division of a Fortune 500 company? [5:20] So, so, so I, most of my listeners, many of my listeners are small business owners. What would you say that?

Naming 76
article thumbnail

Transcript of Creating a Winning SEO Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

I live in Kansas City, Missouri. In other words, if you’re trying to check on results and track results, sometimes it’s a little challenging if your IP address is in Kansas City, Missouri. John Jantsch: So if somebody was in your shoes or just even somebody like myself. Brian Dean: Yep.

SEO 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Tap Into the Subscription Economy

Duct Tape Marketing

I know I’ve subscribed for my Kansas City daily paper for years, but I think you’re talking about something much larger than that. I came from the B2B software industry. So what kind of community can you add to your service? And if you’re a small business, again, that long-term perspective.

article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

Most small business and Startup founders are talking about customer engagement and social presence beyond the customary likes and one-post-a-month schedules. Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. image credit.

Analytics 100
article thumbnail

Transcript of Finding Your Brand’s Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

John Jantsch: This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto, modern, easy payroll benefits for small businesses across the country. John Jantsch: You also have the distinction of being one of those very few Kansas City guests that I end up having on the show, so I always love that. Transcript.