Remove B2C Remove Community Remove Global Remove Texas
article thumbnail

Curated Collision of Awesome Women

Austin Startup

2017 was a big year of travel for me across Tokyo, Austin Texas, Hong Kong and London. We were skilfully and admirably led by Peta Ellis who was awarded the 2017 National Techboard Community Prize whilst we were in London. I’ve moved a long way from the early days when my Startup was Express2Fun and I was a charity-driven B2C app.

article thumbnail

Startups: It’s not Thelma & Louise

Austin Startup

Last Friday, June 21st I sent the following message out to our community of users, colleagues, friends and supporters. swing for the fences category-building B2C software capital?—?wasn’t We have the consumer market, but not investor market for what I’m selling : B2C software.) Our Monthly Active Users was 53%?—?(people

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Consumer Services (B2C). Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Journal Community. Bicyclists of a Feather Flock Together. Are We Really Getting Smarter? Opinion: Noonan: The Romney Campaign Needs a New CEO. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. Whats Inside the iPhone 5? Youre Not Alone.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Sadly, many people in our society come from communities where they were never, or rarely, touched by their parents, family members, or friends or only experience touch through sex. Thanks to Steven Randall, Vonya Global ! #8-Provide The differences between B2C and B2B within the same brands were staggering!