Remove Capital Gains Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

McLaren Strategic Ventures Sajan Pillai Discusses the Top Five Trends for Advancing Global Technology in 2022 

The Startup Magazine

Heralding a new era of digital transformation, technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) are being infused exponentially into the world around us. Most notably, the ground-breaking development and rapid global distribution of mRNA vaccines highlighted the speed and scale of technological advances to outsmart humanity’s most dire threats.

article thumbnail

5 Reasons For Making An Investment Club Your Next Side Hustle

YoungUpstarts

The stock market has historically been a long-term source of wealth creation, but due to a widening wealth gap, has become largely inaccessible to young people. The majority of entrepreneurial-minded people have forgotten about the stock market as an alternative to their next side hustle. Actually Learn How to Invest Your Money.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

US Economic Risks (Sept 2010): Impact on Investors & Entrepreneurs

Both Sides of the Table

My original thinking from Oct ’09 was, while I didn’t (and still don’t) have a crystal ball I worried that: consumers were over-stretched with debt (and make up 77% of the economy), unemployment would continue to rise, which in turn would drive the stock market south and cut the rate of M&A activity and VC investment even further.

article thumbnail

Perfecting a More Digital Union: Ro Khanna’s Dignity In A Digital Age

Reid Hoffman

When you hear a member of Congress talking about the tech industry these days, there’s a good chance it’s in a negative context. A member of the House of Representatives (D – CA) since 2016, Khanna is one of just a handful of current Congresspeople who has experience working in the tech industry.

article thumbnail

My Top 10 Methods To Make Money Online

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Eventually the Internet came along and the Trading Post no longer commanded the secondhand market like it once did (though it did successfully transition online). Like eBay you can make money selling secondhand items in community sites if you can find a way to source product at cost or below.

Affiliate 111
article thumbnail

Series Seed Financing Documents

www.seriesseed.com

In my opinion, the reason that capped convertible debt is the current market leader is that entrepreneurs have been conditioned over time to believe that convertible debt is (a) faster (b) cheaper and (c) better for them than equity investment.  Why use Series Seed Documents instead of capped convertible debt? 

Finance 58