article thumbnail

The Digital Transformation Is Affordable For SMBs: Where To Start In Your Digital Strategy

YoungUpstarts

Decide if a forum comment violates community guidelines. Predictive analytics help determine the most effective markets for adspend, suggesting areas where the product is being well-received and those where the cost of customer acquisition is unreasonably high. Post to a social media network. Update a spreadsheet. Predictive Analytics.

article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

Post Brexit, many companies in the UK consider distributed teams overseas as an alternative to the shrinking talent pool and high recruitment costs in Britain. 20 % of the project managers are familiar with Scrum, but there are very few product managers – less than 1% of all. Scrum, Agile, Product Management.

Africa 75
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

17 Entrepreneurs Explain How Technology Will Affect Their Business Tomorrow

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners how technology will possibly affect their business tomorrow and here are the responses: #1- Makes growing a community easier. As someone who is looking to build a worldwide movement, growing a community is very important to me. 8- Reduce our cost. Photo credit: Milena Regos.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #4: Carl Liebert, crisis veteran and radical optimist

Startup Lessons Learned

They were 90 minute, I'll call it, sprints and the team started scrumming really as soon as we got back on Saturday night. So, companies are afraid, they start cutting costs, they start squeezing their own vendors to save money. And there are national programs, there are local programs, there are community-based programs.

article thumbnail

Behind Every Great Product

SVPG

If you think the product manager job is what’s described in a Certified Scrum Product Owner class, you almost certainly fall into this category. However, the Mac community was also very vocal, with passionate fans of their platform, and is also important to note that this community had very little love for Microsoft.

Product 60
article thumbnail

How Managed Hosting Helps Get Startups Off The Ground

YoungUpstarts

In recent years, this community has had greater access to cost-effective technological solutions. 18 percent experienced pricing or cost issues. There are several advantages that startups can reap from managed hosting, including more cost-effective access to high-performance IT equipment. Working against the odds.

Hosting 100
article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. I think you’d find yourself, you’re going to drop a lot of people when you instantly mention, ‘This costs money.’ Well I appreciate that.

Cofounder 208