article thumbnail

Dermatologist And Entrepreneur Dr. Tim Ioannides’ Journey To Curating A Meaningful Career

YoungUpstarts

However, aside from providing patient-centric medical care in their particular niche of medicine, medical professionals seek to curate careers that allow them to partake in important research, remain professionally fulfilled, explore a passionate field, and provide the services they render to be most important. Find Your Passion.

Curation 246
article thumbnail

How to Create a Healthy Local Startup and Tech Community

This is going to be BIG.

That prediction obviously turned out pretty wrong, but it did drum up a whole lot of chatter about the right ingredients for building a startup community—about New York vs Boston on the East Coast and whether cities like Austin and Seattle would ever break through. What makes people like that want to live in any particular community?

Community 172
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Understanding Research Engine Optimization And Its Impact on SEO with Shama Hyder

Duct Tape Marketing

I have some Gen Z employees and they will turn to discord communities as their first place to go searching rather than a search engine and that behavior. As a curator. If you put in and Google store, even before chat, GBT, if you put in, for example, weather in Miami, it would just give you the answer.

article thumbnail

Portfolio News: Q4 2021

Version One Ventures

And in other news, Dapper Labs announced that its Flow blockchain is now “controlled by community,” with Flow community validators running 68% of the blockchain network’s consensus nodes. . Powered by Stacks, the City of Miami will give residents bitcoin wallets and pay them in BTC using their treasury yield.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #11: Jeremy Howard on the power of masks, health policy, and data science in medicine

Startup Lessons Learned

Before that I was an equal partner in Kaggle, which is a popular data science competition community. So plenty of dark bits, but also this weird discovery that you can create incredibly close connections with people that I've never met before and build a global community of people who want nothing more than to help save lives.