article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

I’ve been flipping homes in Louisville for the past four years now and nothing has made me really inspired by the thought of scaling my operations. 5- Project-based multimedia designing. My 2020 layoff as a Multimedia Designer was both a heartbreak and a lightbulb moment. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Kentucky 107
article thumbnail

Bringing the Lean Startup approach to healthcare

The Next Web

This is a community hospital in the Hopkins network and our team has created a program to take care of patients with heart failure. My talk really focuses on demystifying health care and opening it up to the Lean community. So Kapil, tell us exactly what you do? You presented at LeanUX NYC last weekend, what were your key points?

Lean 129
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Secrets to Leading Creative People

Duct Tape Marketing

Just as encouragement to you, it was really, really amazing to see your community in action there as well. Maybe you’re defining creative person in a very strict sense like the graphic designer or the writer or the video editor. You’re a really good designer. You should lead other designers.”

article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Michael Irby (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. where I earned a BS in Industrial Design.

Idaho 69