article thumbnail

Calling all startup community organizers in Texas for GEW!

Austin Startup

Sign up to be a Community Organizer for Global Entrepreneurship Week in November and celebrate the entrepreneurs in your city while tapping into a global movement. As a Community Organizer, you have the opportunity to organize and manage any kind of programming that is relevant to your community?—?keynotes,

Texas 89
article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Houston is fourth, San Antonio seventh, Dallas ninth, Austin eleventh, and Fort Worth thirteenth. Our community colleges are excellent as well, including the Alamo Colleges, Austin Community College, the Dallas College and the Lone Star Community College. Lockheed Martin is building the F-35 aircraft in Fort Worth.

Texas 90
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Welcome to 2019

Feld Thoughts

I’ve signed up for the 2019 Cowtown Marathon (Fort Worth) in February and the Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon (Knoxville) at the end of March. If you want to join my Knoxville Marathon team, drop me an email and I’ll send you an invite. I’ve lost seven pounds since v53.0 and that feels good.

article thumbnail

crowdSPRING’s Twitter Roundup For Graphic, Web and Industrial Designers

crowdSPRING Blog

The Web Design Community Offers Advice To Beginners - [link]. Email UI Faceoff: Gmail vs Hotmail vs Yahoo! I’m in Logo Love: The Fort Worth Zoo logo - [link]. Ultimate List of Tools and Resources for IPAD Developers and Designers – [link]. 40 Awesome Free Fonts for Big Headlines – [link]. – [link].

Web 75
article thumbnail

“Customer First” Healthcare

abovethecrowd.com

Electronic Communication — Can you send your healthcare provider email? Do they even make an email address available? What about in response to a question via email or phone? Do you want to know the real reason doctors do not answer email? Do they respond? Can you even leave a voicemail?

article thumbnail

Google VP: Here's How to Get Bought By Us

mashable.com

Email Story. I’ll add on one more – are there regional members of David’s team in at least the major markets like Dallas/Fort Worth? The Best Time to Send Emails, Tweets and Text Ads. Googles most recent and expensive acquisition to date occurred August 15, 2011 with its purchase of Motorola Mobility.