article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. There’s even covered outdoor seating if you feel like heading outside to work. Citizen Space.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education. Thanks to Zondra Wilson, Blu Skin Care, LLLC ! #8- 8- Creating LUX Rave.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bolstering the Partner Ranks at GRP

Both Sides of the Table

He had joined a young startup in LA called HauteLook and was interested in getting to know the local tech community. After that you could tell that Greg was really “all in” on the LA technology community. Community builders. So why Greg and why now? I first met Greg about 4 years ago or so.

Partner 360
article thumbnail

So You Want to Start a Cannabis Business: Advice for the Absolute Beginner

Up and Running

It doesn’t matter if you’re starting your cannabis business in Washington, Colorado, or Maine; you should start by building authentic relationships with your local cannabis community.” Do this, and you will develop a loyal consumer base. ” Know the rules (and follow them!).

Las Vegas 144
article thumbnail

Smells Like Money: The Business of Waste Management

Up and Running

With the bright lights of Las Vegas reflecting in his rearview mirror, Keith Ferguson listened to his wife, Cheryl, who was convincing him to finally start his own business. For Chuck Herb, the most satisfying aspect of what he does is “the feeling of helping other people and doing good in the community.

article thumbnail

Transcript And MP3 Of My $180,000 Website Flipping Presentation

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

This was the first spot, the Hoover Dam in Las Vegas. It was 2003 or right about then, and I was walking across the Green Street Mall in Brisbane, thinking that I was no longer interested in Magic the Gathering as a card game. It’s just a forum, that’s all this is, a community forum with lots of people sharing an interest.