article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Share What Their Favorite Part of Running a Business Is

Hearpreneur

Our technology can and is changing the world by making vehicles cleaner, providing solutions in Haiti for air conditioning, and protecting US military in combat. 11 – Creating a Community. These are more than just platitudes, this is what we work on daily. Thanks to Andrew Reeves, Luxe Translation Services. #11

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #22: Ron Klain on pandemic response and preparedness, entrepreneurship, and rebuilding trust in institutions

Startup Lessons Learned

Ron Klain may know more about the leadership side of pandemic response than almost anyone in the U.S. It's the same reason why some people in the national security community, particularly ultra-conservatives, don't view climate change as a national security threat. We had the opportunity to act, and our leaders chose not to.

article thumbnail

Paying it forward

Jeff Hilimire

It really started with my Leadership Atlanta experience in 2012-13, but then kicked into a new gear while reading, Mountains Beyond Mountains , suggested to me by the pastor of my church, Gary Charles. And then the big aha moment hit me!

Haiti 68