article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Tap Into the Subscription Economy

Duct Tape Marketing

I know I’ve subscribed for my Kansas City daily paper for years, but I think you’re talking about something much larger than that. So now they’ve added this value to the basic service, which is this community around it, and the chance for people to contribute and share something with other people and the members.So

article thumbnail

How to Do Keyword Research for Content that Generates Leads

Duct Tape Marketing

The person who searches for “home remodeling ideas” is probably looking for something different than the person who searches for “best home remodeler in Kansas City,” right? You’ll then find yourself coming up against giant brands, and you’ll never be able to rank well in that arena.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Start Your Speaking Business

Duct Tape Marketing

That’s all that they you’re brought in for, and others to speak more for, let’s say, lead generation, for some type of coaching, or consulting, or marketing, or some type of service based business that they’re offering or operating on the back end. The steak house, not the buffet. Is it Q something?

article thumbnail

5 Ways to Get The Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing This Year

Duct Tape Marketing

For example, take two popular restaurants in the Kansas City area: Grunauer (@grunauerKC) and Blanc Burgers and Bottles (@BlancBurgers). This gives your customers reason to interact with your social media pages, and creates a sense of community around your company. Never Stop Creating Content.

article thumbnail

41 Entrepreneurs Share Their Favorite Business Quotes

Hearpreneur

They may think their problem is “not having enough money” but in reality the problem could be “not able to close sales” or “inefficient lead generation” or “misuse of funds” or…any number of issues. CEO Blog Nation is a community of blogs for entrepreneurs and business owners.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Learning to Speak Like a Pro

Duct Tape Marketing

.” There is so many reasons to get good at this and look at this as a legitimate channel, even just for lead generation. Or I’ve run into a group recently called GigMasters, which is kind of an online tool or community that help folks get gigs. Grant Baldwin: I would totally agree with that. How does that even work?”