article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Michael Irby (USA)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. I also like the logo for Triple E Productions.

Idaho 69
article thumbnail

Transcript of The Secrets to Leading Creative People

Duct Tape Marketing

Just as encouragement to you, it was really, really amazing to see your community in action there as well. I’m gonna teach them how to determine the quality of a product and say, “Okay, is this good? You didn’t ask me to do that, but I wanted to do it anyway. Todd Henry: Okay.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

In Cloud We Trust: First Round invests in Backupify

This is going to be BIG.

What's really exciting is the enthusiasm among the tech community for services that help enterprises, small businesses, and consumers alike move to the cloud. He's been in Louisville, Kentucky over the last few years and he's been talking about moving to a more robust innovation community for as long as I know him.

Cloud 112
article thumbnail

Bringing the Lean Startup approach to healthcare

The Next Web

This is a community hospital in the Hopkins network and our team has created a program to take care of patients with heart failure. We had to come up with Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) to see which concepts might work. My talk really focuses on demystifying health care and opening it up to the Lean community.

Lean 129