article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #216 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

You Can Build a Community, But You Will Never Control It | by CC Chapman – crowdspring.co/1j0RIjh. Interview with a crowdSPRING designer (from Nigeria) … 12 Questions: Meet Tayo Adetola – crowdspring.co/1gLmF8t. Intriguing study reveals the secrets of successful infographics | Webdesigner Depot – crowdspring.co/1gyOjt5.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I grew up in Nigeria, and have seen up close the health and safety concerns posed by communities lacking clean toilets and running water. 20- Add value to the global human community. My business enabled me to engage in something I am better at, make a living out of it and give back to the community. 26- Find fulfillment.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

50+ Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

When I returned to Nigeria from Germany looking to create a dedicated (online) hotel booking agency for Nigerians, I wanted my company to communicate in the simplest terms possible what our value proposition was. We are committed to delivering affordable and convenient bookings to our customers anywhere in Nigeria.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

10 Entertaining Things to Check out While You’re Waiting in Line Today

Up and Running

And of course, supporting the your local community and local economy really is something worth doing. Uber’s current public image reads as list of public relations “don’ts” 6. Small Business Saturday is tomorrow. Real Housewives of New Jersey couple are sent to prison for tax fraud.