article thumbnail

How to Bring the Holiday Spirit of Giving into Work

Up and Running

The holidays are a great time to foster a positive workplace culture, as well as give charitably to your community. See Also Inspired Ideas to Boost Employee Productivity During the Holidays. Another way to be both festive and charitable during the holiday season is to sign up as a team to do something in the community.

Uganda 114
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: TripBucket

crowdSPRING Blog

While living my personal Dream to Summit Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania we took the website live, literally as I was hiking up the mountain. Our other company, I2A Solutions ( www.i2asolutions.com ) helps companies achieve their dreams by building their next generation software products. and other vendors and clubs.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

For example, Santa Clara had a community-spread case early in March. If something like that happens, you want to close everything, because it's a community spread. Obviously, I release products at my job. It means that you just don't know what's happening. Eric Ries : That's right. Tomas Pueyo : But people were not, yeah.