article thumbnail

Is It Fair To Tell Founders “Just Execute And You’ll Be Fine” When We Know It’s Not A Level Playing Field?

Hunter Walker

So I recently re-shared a 2019 blog post where I’d basically advised founders who’ve raised seed capital to worry less about “how will I raise the next round” and more about “how will I execute my plan?” Are their metrics infallible and would every single person in the world agree that they’ve cracked the code? Not a chance.

Founder 123
article thumbnail

Angel Investors vs. Angel Groups

Business Plan Blog

There are a few reasons why angels make investments, and those are to gain a return on their money, to participate in the entrepreneurial process, and to give back to their communities by catalyzing economic growth. Group members meet regularly to review business proposals and watch presentations of the selected businesses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #28 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. Take This Test – Harvard Business Review – [link]. Take This Test – Harvard Business Review – [link]. Most Creative Ads Series: Hands – [link]. Should You Be An Entrepreneur?

article thumbnail

Building a new startup hub

Startup Lessons Learned

Ive written a little bit about the origins of Silicon Valley because I think its important for us to understand how we got here in order to make sure we preserve what is best about our community. The companies I spoke to all agreed that the community there was extremely supportive, especially in the critical ulta-early-stage.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

And for those in the coveted in-crowd, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the greater tech community become a world of opportunity where you’re only limited by the quality of your idea and the caliber of your friends. The “haves&# possess money, power, influence, or the right friends with those qualities. Seedups Hi Jeremy.

article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Don’t wait to fill the void before letting him go (but obviously get all the code / usernames / password). Sometimes I use Balsamiq, sometimes I code a prototype, doesn’t matter – just create something, then tell the world. I think quick, do something, then review what I’ve learned. How I can find the right investor (software)?