article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #198 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

The image above is a chalkboard ad from a cheese shop in the United Kingdom. Something new for the Chicago tech community – crowdspring.co/1bXLS29. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link].

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Activities might include hardware or software development, mastering a 10,000 mile supply chain, low-cost manufacturing, or to provide services in a foreign country. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Activities might include hardware or software development, mastering a 10,000 mile supply chain, low-cost manufacturing, or to provide services in a foreign country. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

Innovate Israel Conference Brings 28 Israeli startups to London

VC Cafe

Jinni is powered by the Movie Genome, a big, ongoing project with the Jinni community to describe video more complexly. Both commercial offerings are supported by expert professional services for strategic design and software development. And recommendations are based on analyzing your preferences, not statistics. Our project.