Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Email Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

10 Easy Ways To Create A Healthy Workplace

YoungUpstarts

Consider creating a community garden (if you have the real estate available). Studies show that people are more likely to eat more healthy foods if they have a hand in growing their food as a community, even more so than if they grow it on their own! Get rid of email. Create healthy “nudges” to take the stairs. .

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

At the launch of the company, the core email community (people with a lot of technical understanding) was our target audience. 250ok,” the receiver-SMTP response for an accepted message, is a term known by all email nerds. While on vacation in Sedona, Arizona, my destiny was revealed to me. 10- One email.

Naming 105
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Home-Based Businesses – A Look Back In Time To 1985 And Beyond

YoungUpstarts

There wasn’t any internet or sending documents to clients via email back in the 80’s; it all required the physical transfer from person to person. The first thing my publisher told me was that in order to work together, I needed to get email. (My I remember asking my husband what the heck email was. Life was grand!

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. com What it does: Gathers, tracks, analyzes and reports on what people are saying about a brand, on blogs and through comments and posts on social media sites.

article thumbnail

Can the Go Daddy Girls Convince You They're Serious?

ReadWriteStart

People think we’re a bunch of guys down in Arizona” with domain names and Super Bowls ads, he said, but there are “sections of the site to address the needs of different communities… We have offerings for the tech community, for the developer community.”. Servers or Celebrities? An App Threat?

article thumbnail

Model for Marketing Maturity, Stage Three: Ignite

Duct Tape Marketing

Build Social Media Campaigns. Now that you have a presence across all relevant social platforms and have begun to boost posts and take a stab at paid advertising, now is the time to create broader campaigns. Enhance Email Marketing Campaigns. Enhance Email Marketing Campaigns. Grow Your Paid Search Approach.

article thumbnail

Finding New Customers In Untapped Places

Duct Tape Marketing

Pam is an author, community builder, consultant, and former corporate director of training and development at Barclays Global Investors. In this episode, I sat down with author and community builder, Pamela Slim, to discuss key concepts from her new book – The Widest Net. We've gone back and forth and email, Hey, I have this problem.

Customer 100