Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Ohio
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We started the company with the aim to bring new, affordable electric vehicles to market and showcase our groundbreaking EV technologies in our more high-end, flagship vehicles. Those rapid word-of-mouth referrals, paired with guerrilla marketing around our home city of San Luis Obispo, flooded our pagers with inquiries.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I set out to address the environmental hazard of single use plastic bags and all the waste they were (and still are) by introducing a better solution, ECOBAGSĀ®, to the market; a reusable bag made both ethically and sustainably. 8-Provide high-quality personalized marketing. I wanted my work to work for me not the other way around.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… Markets. Loading… Market Data. Media & Marketing. Marketing & Strategy. Business Services (B2B). Marketing Services. » More. Loading… Business. » More. » More. Loading… Tech. » More. » More. » More. » More. » More.

article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

2015 was a great year for Content marketers and brand owners. Social analytics and video marketing are likely to be the key marketing trends for 2016. Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. Tool 4: Buffer.

Analytics 100
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Geben Communication

crowdSPRING Blog

Don’t worry, this isn’t going to turn into a lecture about institutionalized sexism (though, largely male tech community: don’t tempt me!). Today’s spotlight is Geben Communication , a PR and communications firm located in Columbus, Ohio. At Geben Communication, we help companies achieve their.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Sales & Marketing. --> Bloggers. --> Resources. Here, digital audience marketers chime in on the ones theyā€™re using now, and why. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. Search Jobs.