Remove B2C Remove Community Remove Sales Cycle Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Looking for your summer internship? Look no further.

Austin Startup

Candidates will learn our culture and how to go through steps of sales cycle with Lead Generation, B2B and B2C sales and account management. familiarity with use of social media on a corporate level, as well as experience with SEO best practices, designing landing pages, and website analytics tools (Google Analytics).

article thumbnail

Learning Styles: The Impact on Marketing Messaging

ConversionXL

Client education is central to marketing messaging, too, especially for sellers with long sales cycles. But the educational community interpreted the findings as fixed categories, even after Fleming published a follow-up paper to refute its use as a diagnostic tool. Their sales page speaks directly to practitioners.

Marketing 124
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Short guide to sales and marketing for start-ups [Guest Post]

VC Cafe

It works both in a B2B and B2C context, as some studies show that 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person while in the middle of an online purchase is one of the most important features a Web site can offer. The length of a sales cycle varies between products and some times can be excruciatingly long.

Sales 60
article thumbnail

Why You Should Start Marketing the Day You Start Coding

Software By Rob

This is a common line of SEO salesmen say to justify paying them month after month. I can say this is the general consensus of SEO’s I know who don’t do consulting, and it’s also supported by my own experiments. #6 But I didn’t limit that comment to B2C software. 21 comments ↓ #1 Mike on 10.14.10

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: The Bessemer 10 laws of SaaS - Fall 2008.

Cracking the Code

In my case (LucidEra -- a SaaS analytics provider focusing on sales, marketing, and financial analytics), weve found that success requires not only building some best practices for analytics into our solution, but also coming up with a repeatable and scalable way to show the customer how to use the analytics and how to interpret the results.