Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Denver Remove Global
article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. We are leaders of 35 different technology companies with headquarters or offices in the Denver and Boulder metro areas.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, the co-founder of Honest Dollar, an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits. Boulder, CO.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the Future of Physical Retail

ConversionXL

The chatter of the “Retail Apocalypse” began long before the recent events of a global pandemic. Small retailers are the bedrock of our communities, and consumers will still choose to shop retail when the experience is worth it. Denver-based small retailer ReRoot embraced these new fulfillment methods with open arms.

eCommerce 155
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, co-founder of Honest Dollar , an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, co-founder of Honest Dollar , an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits.

article thumbnail

Built In Colorado

Feld Thoughts

A few weeks ago I did an event with Built In Denver where I interviewed Tim Miller and Ryan Martens, the founders of Rally Software , on their journey from a startup to a public company (NYSE: RALY ). The attendance at the event was roughly 50% Boulder entrepreneurs and 50% Denver entrepreneurs.

Colorado 142
article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. The first thing I did was to find an advisor who I could trust.

CTO 43