Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Operations Remove Tennessee
article thumbnail

Flexible VCs With Structures Between Equity and Revenue-Based Investing

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. This essay is part of a series on alternative VC: I: Revenue-Based Investing: a new option for founders who care about control.

Equity 78
article thumbnail

The Story Of A Young Entrepreneur Building A Better World With A Nonprofit

Duct Tape Marketing

Camden is the Founder and CEO of the Nonprofit Organization Beyond the Crisis Beyond the Crisis, the food-distribution charity, which has distributed over 100,000 dollars of food items to housing communities and homeless shelters across Massachusetts. He's the founder and c e o of a nonprofit organization called Beyond the Crisis.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I was actually operating without a name for the first 3 months until one day a client told me that I gave him the kick in the ass he needed. But I also wanted the name to give a sense of community so that it could feel like a hub to which parents could go for advice, and that is where the pod comes in. It’s fun, catchy, and memorable.

Naming 118
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. PaidContent.org Founder Launches Travel Media and Data Company. Marketing/Communications/PR. Operations. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Consider Daniel Dreymann, a founder of Goodmail Systems Inc., Mr. Dreymann moved his family from Israel in 2004 after co-founding Goodmail in Mountain View, Calif., and Verizon Communications Inc. Breaking Up (With a Co-Founder) Is Hard to Do. For Twitter Founder, Its Hip to Be Square Inc. Replay the event.