Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove San Antonio Remove Technology
article thumbnail

$100,000 San Antonio Investment Challenge in partnership with Geekdom

Austin Startup

This Tuesday we’ve chartered a Von Lane bus and are coming to San Antonio with 24 investors, mentors and entrepreneurs to announce $100,000 just for San Antonio! Many of the most successful entrepreneurs in Texas have banded together to give one startup from San Antonio a $100,000 investment to try and change the world.

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

Time: Friday, Saturday, Sunday starting at 12pm Location: Brazos Hall Register: SXSW badge required Future of Technology Lounge The Capital Factory VR Lab busted at the seams again and has spilled out into the center of the 5th floor. Bose will be demonstrating the new technology to app and device developers in a fun, informative setting.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Austinites represent at SXSW 2018

Austin Startup

Heather Brunner, Tim Ferriss, Mayor Adler, Whitney Wolfe, Kendra Scott, Andy Roddick, Rod Favaron, Bijoy, whurley… Here are some of the Austin startup community members that will be on stage who you should show up to support! Successful businesses that give back to the community, and it’s all on brand. March 9, 2018 3:30PM?—?4:30PM

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Texas is the most promising technology market in the United States. Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio form a massive startup Megalopolis that is attracting top talent, impact-focused investors, and the most innovative companies in the world. Startups and investors should treat Texas like one big city. Joe Lonsdale.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

Female Founders! Pitch for a Fast Track into Capital Factory with a $100,000 Investment

Austin Startup

We’re dedicated to increasing diversity in the tech community and making Capital Factory an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. On October 4th, five technology startup finalists will pitch to a panel of advisors and judges made up of successful investors, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

1- I credit my co-founder. I credit my co-founder Eric Frothingham with coming up with our name. The broad community of scientists discovered that there was a series of stars — similar to the sun — that were so massive and had so much gravitational pull, they were flattening the orbits of the planets around them.

Naming 100
article thumbnail

Investors! Join Me On An Epic 3 Day Roadshow Across the Great State of Texas

Austin Startup

Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin?—?culminating You should come along for the ride if you are interested in investing more in Texas technology and disruptive commerce companies and want to develop relationships with local investors who can be your deal flow. June 4–6, 2019. and around the world. and around the world.

Texas 50