Remove Colorado Remove Community Remove Equity Remove Global
article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From traditional equity VC, Flexible VC borrows the option to pursue and reap the rewards of an outsized exit. Flexible VC 101: Equity Meets Revenue Share.

article thumbnail

Flexible VCs With Structures Between Equity and Revenue-Based Investing

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. V: Should you raise venture capital from a traditional equity VC or a Revenue-Based Investing VC? II: Who are the major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

Equity 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Community Foundation, EFCO and Pledge 1%

VC Adventure

Cross posting this article I wrote for The Community Foundation of Colorado. As many of my readers know, I’ve been passionate about the intersection of startups and community for years. And specifically developing a worldwide movement of startups giving back to their local communities from their very founding.

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Or are they running to a fresh perspective, a massive talent pool, and an innovation culture that balances social impact with global domination? Our community colleges are excellent as well, including the Alamo Colleges, Austin Community College, the Dallas College and the Lone Star Community College.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

Why International Startups Love NY, and NY VCs Love International Startups

David Teten

Colorado and Massachusetts have similar programs. Other New York initiatives include the World Innovation Tour to Asia organized by New York International and four Asian governments; Startup Global New York City ; and the GlobalNY program. . In its first two application periods, the initiative received over 215 applicants.