article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Ginger Jones saw a way she could help her community and the world as a whole, so she started a business called Jones Therapy Services. I proposed that, in times of economic uncertainty, it is especially important to put resources into marketing and public relations. Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13-

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How Technology is Impacting Their Business Today

Hearpreneur

Most of our employees are also remote workers who have never set foot in Florida. Thanks to Sophie Townsend, Wilson Public Relations ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Ever since I began my career with Cable Compare, we have had a website that generates a lot of traffic. 7- Making my business proactive.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

As a communicator and storyteller, I put a premium on seeking out the core values and truths about the clients that I work with and tie these core aspects into every story that we tell. 15-I wanted an ocean-related name. I knew I wanted an ocean-related name for my new company. He came up with the Latin word for ‘rock’ – Petra.

Naming 55
article thumbnail

What Is a Benefit Corporation?

Up and Running

Now, you can create a benefit corporation in: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington D.C., with many more states in the pending legislation phase. .”

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Quote

Hearpreneur

Barrows Advertising & Public Relations . #4- If you don’t see them in person and talk to them in person, someone else will and you may lose that account because You can’t kiss their ass over a computer. (2) 2) If you don’t schmooze, you lose. Robert Barrows. Thanks to Robert Barrows, R.M. – Zig Ziglar.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

It had always been a dream of ours to flip houses for a living just like our favorite HGTV shows, so we founded Premier Property Buyers with the intention of building a business that would serve the community and provide a secure future for our family. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 20- Personal struggles.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Advertising and Public Relations. Booth-related Services. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home. Search Jobs. Add Your Resume.