article thumbnail

Save the Date! the 5th Lean Innovation Educators Summit

Steve Blank

This is the fifth edition of this semi-annual gathering, a supportive peer community of educators, and we’ll meet to discuss how we adapt to meet the challenges of the current tumultuous environment. We look forward to gathering as a community to continue shaping the future of Lean Innovation Education. Ali Hawks – BMNT.

Lean 350
article thumbnail

How To Open Your Own Public Library

Hunter Walker

Turns out Little Free Library is nearly 11 years old and started with one guy in Wisconsin! Now there’s a global network of people who buy or build their own, for installation at their home or business. You fill it with books and encourage people to take or leave their own.

Wisconsin 112
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Ryne Lambert, Sell My House In Wisconsin ! #19- Also, the CB Insights' Industry Analyst Consensus says that the global meat market could get the estimated value of $2.7 Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. This is evergreen marketing that only has to be created once but will live on the internet forever.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

In the recent months of the global pandemic, what has been my biggest motivation is the fight for survival of my business and the need to be strong for my employees through these difficult times. Thanks to Ryne Lambert, Sell My House In Wisconsin ! #26- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Christina Orso. #12-

article thumbnail

What I Learned from 500 Educators – Build Back Better Summit – Results

Steve Blank

With the theme “Build Back Better” Jerry Engel , Pete Newell , Steve Weinstein and I co-hosted nearly 500 Lean Educators from 63 countries and 235 universities online for a three-hour session to share what we’ve learned about educators on how we can help our communities rebound, adjust, and recover. Here’s what we learned. — Background.

Lean 399
article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Cheeseheads Choke It Down in Wisconsins Curd Capital. Journal Community. Journal Community. Journal Community. Answers allows you to tap the knowledge of Community members. Cheeseheads Choke It Down in Wisconsins Curd Capital.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Bicyclists of a Feather Flock Together. Are We Really Getting Smarter? Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. Got a Damaged iPhone?