article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Web/Internet/IT/eMedia. Marketing/Communications/PR. Internet/Online Only. Internet/Digital Media. Rhode Island. Rhode Island. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. Post a Job.

article thumbnail

Where To Find The Most Angels To Fund Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

With today’s access to the Internet, and Google searches, it really isn’t that hard. This is an online platform connecting entrepreneurs based in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, with Angel investors worldwide. Here are the largest flocks: Gust (formerly AngelSoft).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Start Here if You are Looking for Angel Investors

Startup Professionals Musings

With today’s access to the Internet, and Google searches, it really isn’t that hard. Although relatively new, they announced early last year that their community had already grown to more than 500 startups, and 2,500 investors. But now to answer one of the most common questions I get “How do I find Angel investors?”

article thumbnail

People-First Capitalism

Reid Hoffman

Airbnb got scrutiny before we were big, because Airbnb meant the internet moving into your neighborhood. When I was at RISD, I went to Rhode Island School of Design, there was this idea that was emerging called The Green Movement, the sustainability movement. In our case, society, we call the 900,000 communities we operate in.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

INTERNET BUSINESSES. General Internet. - Rhode Island. Computer And Internet. Rhode Island. Internet Services. Journal Community. . - Passenger Transportation. - Pet Care & Grooming. Social Services. Storage & Warehousing. Travel Agencies. Business Services (B2B). Software. -

article thumbnail

People-First Capitalism

Reid Hoffman

Airbnb got scrutiny before we were big, because Airbnb meant the internet moving into your neighborhood. When I was at RISD, I went to Rhode Island School of Design, there was this idea that was emerging called The Green Movement, the sustainability movement. In our case, society, we call the 900,000 communities we operate in.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

In my field—online English language teaching—there are a lot of literal business names out there: Joe’s Internet English School, Learn English Online via Skype, etc. Everything seemed fine… until I got my proof back from the printer (on a CD from FedEx because the internet wasn’t a thing yet). 1- Suggestive and evocative name.

Naming 102