article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

When we moved to the Wyoming mountains, my face would get badly chaffed from the blustering winds of winter and the hot, dry weather in summer. And Stacy and I know that natural, quality skincare is essential for men, too, especially in harsh, chaffing climates like Wyoming. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Wyoming 117
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Management. How well a failed entrepreneur has managed his company, and how well he worked with his previous investors, makes a difference in his ability to persuade U.S. Journal Community. Manage Email Preferences. Manage Email Preferences. Journal Community. » More. Real Estate. » More.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2019

Hearpreneur

Thirdly, we invested in marketing automation, Apps, and artificial intelligence tools for lead management, nurturing, social media, and other functions. I have been contacted numerous times, asking to give my opinions and thoughts on different real estate topics, such as when Kanye West bought his ranch near Cody Wyoming by Realtor dot com.

article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

Since 2017 we’ve managed $3 million in revenue-based financing, which helps cash-strapped technology companies grow. Founders First Capital Partners : “Founders First Capital Partners, LLC is building a comprehensive ecosystem to empower underrepresented founders to become leading premium wage job creators within their communities.

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

What is an L3C?

Up and Running

The United Kingdom began using a similar structure in 2005, called a Community Interest Company. His organization, Americans for Community Development, provides detailed information about L3Cs, and you can find out more about the organization on their website. . In 2008 in the U.S.,

Vermont 106
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Senior Management. Publishing Management. Marketing/Communications/PR. • Vendors: List/Manage Your Company. -->. Executive Management. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

Venture Capital in the Rockies Winter 2010 Unveils Promising Growth Companies Ahead of Conference

VC Adventure

The VCIR Winter 2010 conference will be held at the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek, Colorado, February 23-25, showcasing early-growth companies from Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. TopSchool, Inc. Clementine Arts markets the first full line of natural art supplies for children. .