article thumbnail

6 Things to Consider Before Entering a Market

Up and Running

It’s a career filled with uncertainty, long hours with potential for little or no pay, and never being off the treadmill of finding the next sale. For example, the farm and ranch real estate market in Montana is composed of a few large firms and hundreds of mom and pop shops, so it is very fragmented. Be conservative!

Marketing 111
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

3- After the special feature of our community. Our business name was an easy decision: we named it Headframe Spirits after a really special feature of our Community. Butte, Montana was a copper mining town. 6- Everyone who works in sales knows its meaning. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 99
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

The mode purpose for funding is (in order of frequency) Sales, Marketing, Market Expansion, Product Development, and Hiring Employees. Additionally, Feenix typically needs fewer financial covenants and can provide quicker turnaround for due diligence with the benefit of transparency they receive by tracking credit card sales activity.

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I wondered what it would be like if the companies that purchased the coffee paid fair wages for the product and engaged in the developmental issues of importance in those communities. This is when I realized that I can use my business/sales experience that can and therefore I quit my job on the spot and started BuffetGO.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Businesses For Sale |. Communications. Businesses For Sale |. Businesses For Sale |. Nine Killed in Nepal Avalanche An avalanche swept away climbers on a Himalayan peak in Nepal, leaving at least nine dead and six others missing, officials said. Many of the climbers were French or German. Want to be an entrepreneur?

article thumbnail

The 22 Best Blogs to Help Grow Your Business (That You May Not Be Reading)

Up and Running

Marketing & Sales. is a sales platform, so they’ve focused their blog content to specifically help you improve your sales strategies. Pete Sveen is an entrepreneur in Montana. EntreLeadership is a community of respected thought-leaders and first-timers working together to help each other succeed.

article thumbnail

Camp Recruiting: The All-In Approach To Unleashing Team Potential

Duct Tape Marketing

This all-in method engages potential team members through immersive experiences, fostering a community-driven environment and identifying individuals with the highest potential. Striking a balance between supporting individual dreams and organizational goals becomes pivotal, with a focus on community values over a top-down culture.

Salary 53