Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Seed Stage
article thumbnail

The Creator Economy is rising, but challenges abound

VC Cafe

Creators decouple their non-standardised skills from the aggregator and hope to become themselves a brand. As a VC, this is an area we’re actively look at Remagine Ventures – If you’re building one of these at the pre-seed stage, I’d love to get in touch. ” Eric Feng. Gen Z and the 1% rule.

article thumbnail

What’s Your VC Tech Stack? Results from a Survey of Early-Stage VC Funds

David Teten

(written by Philipp von dem Knesebeck , Managing Partner, Blue Future Partners (bluefp.com, @bluefutureteam ), and David Teten ). Based on this paper, Blue Future Partners and PEVCTech recently completed a large-scale survey to find out which tools are most commonly used by venture capital firms.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Series Seed Financing Documents

www.seriesseed.com

I based these documents off a recent transaction where a company that had used the Series Seed Documents raised a Series A round. Ive gotten very good feedback from my partners and other practitioners about the Series Seed Documents. Even with my great launch partners using them, it takes time for a new standard to emerge.

Finance 58
article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. On-line Communities. Mark Suster GRP Partners Advice. Seed Stage Valuation Guide. Philippe Botteri, Bessemer Venture Partners. Their Partners all come from industry, where each has held senior level executive positions delivering industry-leading products. Google Groups. Google Ads.

article thumbnail

The Series A crunch is hitting now. Have we even noticed?

pandodaily.com

But the angels who’ve staked their funds on spreading bits of money all over the Valley are increasingly anxious that only 20 percent of their deals — in aggregate — will get the chance to keep going. Lastly, seed-stage entrepreneurs who have pushed for the maximum valuation possible haven’t done themselves any favors.

article thumbnail

Venture Capital in the Rockies Winter 2010 Unveils Promising Growth Companies Ahead of Conference

VC Adventure

As an active member of the telecommunications and Internet community, Caruso will address the attendees about the virtues of starting a company in the Rocky Mountains. Along with company presentations and ample networking opportunities, Dan Caruso, CEO of Zayo Group, will give this winter’s keynote address.

article thumbnail

Venture Capital in the Rockies Winter 2010 Unveils Promising Growth Companies Ahead of Conference

VC Adventure

Twenty Companies Ranging From Seed Stage to Mezzanine Will Showcase Next Generation Technologies from Various Industries at the 27 th Annual VCIR Winter 2010 Conference. As an active member of the telecommunications and Internet community, Caruso will address the attendees about the virtues of starting a company in the Rocky Mountains.