Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove CTO Hire Remove Startup
article thumbnail

Amsterdam-based Rockstart Accelerator’s first graduates head to Silicon Valley

The Next Web

Amsterdam-based Rockstart Accelerator , one of the many, many startup accelerators in Europe, is taking the first class of startups who’ve graduated from its six-month program stateside this month. Owlin : a real-time news analysis and intelligence tool for traders.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community, Sept 2011

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Large Tech Meetups: Web Innovators Group : Quarterly Demo-Style meetup in Cambridge draws over 1000 members of the startup community each time.

Boston 56
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Pawame Powers Africa

Austin Startup

Half of these startups will demo their talents on Saturday, March 10, and the remaining 25 on Sunday, March 11. The SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event takes place within the Startup & Tech Sectors track of programming. The SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event takes place within the Startup & Tech Sectors track of programming.

Africa 48
article thumbnail

Five common misconceptions about building a startup in New York City

This is going to be BIG.

I grew up here, went to school here, and have worked hard over the last 5+ years to help build up the NYC innovation community. Response: Ask 100 entrepreneurs seeking funding whether there’s enough money here for startups, and 98 of them are going to tell you that there isn’t enough. You know what—it’s supposed to work like that!

article thumbnail

StartupRoar - Great Content for Startups

SoCal CTO

This site aggregates and filters content from thought leaders who talk about topics such as Marketing , Sales , Design , Revenue , Hiring , Social Media , Business Models , Metrics , PR , Venture Capital , Angel Investors , Bootstrapping , Incubators , Agile and many others.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

I continue to collect great content that is the intersection of startups, products, online and technology. aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. but: Something is Still Missing.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community – August 2012

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Large Tech Meetups: Web Innovators Group : Quarterly Demo-Style meetup in Cambridge draws over 1000 members of the startup community each time.

Boston 72