Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Conversion Remove Kansas City
article thumbnail

How To Create A Brand Name For Your Company

Duct Tape Marketing

Is it gonna cause you linguistic problems in other, you know, not just other countries, but even locally, if you have a Spanish speaking community in your, uh, city yeah. And so they could call themselves Kansas city power and light. So checking and doing all, you know, checking all of those things is, is critical.

Naming 76
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Start Your Speaking Business

Duct Tape Marketing

I speak to one specific audience and I solve the one specific problem,” versus trying to be all things for all people. Grant Baldwin: Meaning, John, if you and I were going to go, we’re looking for a good steak dinner, we could … Actually, you’re up in the Kansas City area. Is it Q something?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Do Keyword Research for Content that Generates Leads

Duct Tape Marketing

The person who searches for “home remodeling ideas” is probably looking for something different than the person who searches for “best home remodeler in Kansas City,” right? You understand now what your audience wants, it’s time to create content that gives them just that. Turn to Auto-Suggest.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. More importantly, we continue to help the community through pro-bono projects, supporting non-profits and charitable campaigns, and giving back where and when we can. That exit conversation was memorable.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Creating a Podcast as Part of Your Prospecting Process

Duct Tape Marketing

How do you reach the right audience? But that came out of a conversation that I was having with a buddy and when I started the business, he was asking like, “Who are you really trying to be a hero to here?” But because I had a podcast, they were open to sitting down and having a conversation with me. Back to Podcast.

article thumbnail

5 Online Assets That Are Worth Your Time

Duct Tape Marketing

Instead of creating one opt-in offer for each audience, we created multiple opt-ins, each with their own specific landing page. For example, Our landing page for the Founders Club targets an elite group of Kansas City businesses who benefit from choosing HipHire early. Blog Content and Community. photo credit: pexels.com.

article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. In addition, Facebook allows you to look at the demographic of your audience and pinpoint which days/times they are active. Are you reaching the right audience? Tool 4: Buffer.

Analytics 100