Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Media Remove South America
article thumbnail

How to Plan Your Social Integration Strategy

mashable.com

Additionally, if your site has a user base in other markets like Europe, South America or Asia, you may also want to offer login through various international social networks like Vkontakte , Orkut , RenRen or Mixi to ensure your site appeals to global users. Subscribe to the Business channel. Latest Social Media News.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Describe The Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGs) For Their Business

Hearpreneur

From their media followers alone to their loyal fans that are willing to check out what they endorse, everything can be converted to traffic and boost our sales. 16- Transform communities. I have a BHAG that would not only skyrocket my business but would also transform communities in Africa. Thanks to Abe Breuer, VIPToGo ! #15-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

While living in South America, founders Jacob and Eric gained a deep love and understanding of the cultures in that region of the world. He searched through social media extensively to find more details about her. A website, Facebook page, and other social media channels are almost certainly in one's business's future.

Naming 114
article thumbnail

Sawyer on Why Bilski Really Means That Software Companies Should Leave the US

Feld Thoughts

And for those of you who have forgotten Sawyer’s background, he’s a patent attorney that is channeling his opinion through me. The tax situation and cost of living in, say, South America, is much better than in the U.S. Now that startups have to live in fear of the uncertainty of the U.S. At minimum, U.S.

Software 132
article thumbnail

Why I’m Turning Over a New Leaf & Refocusing My Energy

Both Sides of the Table

I guess that must mean that my public emoting was obvious and while many prefer private ways of dealing with the world around them I have always found solace in being part of a public, real-time community. I had a father with a funny accent from South America who arrived legally in the late 1950’s. I acknowledge I was angry.