article thumbnail

[Singapore] Location Based Marketing Association Launches Local Chapter

YoungUpstarts

According to a statement from LBMA , Singapore was chosen as its new Asia hub due to the country’s high smartphone penetration and rich cross-section of LBS players from retailers, agencies, advertisers and media buyers, to software and services providers and wireless companies.

Singapore 165
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #95 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The next five social media trends and their impact on marketing – [link]. Interesting that many small biz owners still not finding much use for social media – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why I’m Standing Today with My African American Friends, Family & Colleagues

Both Sides of the Table

” I spent the entire day yesterday in a deposition so I was offline from the world around me – a rare day of no email, no social media and even no news. We – the community – need to continue to speak out and not let this be just another isolated incident in our history. “It stops today.”

article thumbnail

How To Win Tenders As An Entrepreneur

YoungUpstarts

It is now time to introduce your business to the rest of the business community. The driving issue is that the proposal document set should reflect your brand and convey exactly the brand messages that you have on your digital media outlets. Here are a few points to consider: Look and feel of the documents. Graphics and images content.

article thumbnail

How to Plan Your Social Integration Strategy

mashable.com

Additionally, if your site has a user base in other markets like Europe, South America or Asia, you may also want to offer login through various international social networks like Vkontakte , Orkut , RenRen or Mixi to ensure your site appeals to global users. Latest Social Media News. Latest Media News. Flag this comment.

article thumbnail

“Visibility” — A Powerful Lesson on DACA and The American Dream from @LeonKrauze

Both Sides of the Table

As a Jewish person I know something about this scapegoating because it is the history of my people for 2,000+ years including the Pogroms in Eastern Europe that cause my family to escape using fake passports and wind up in South America (Colombia) in search of a better life.

article thumbnail

12 Top Picks: Austin Startup Week on Oct 12

Austin Startup

The ATX Startup Crawl is free and open to the entire Austin startup community. Bringing a Virtual Community Into the Physical 2:00 pm at the New Movement A discussion of the streaming community from Twitch. Why do these communities matter? Last year, more than 50 companies and 6,000+ registered crawlers participated.

Austin 77