Remove Charlotte Remove Community Remove Events Remove Partner
article thumbnail

10 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Leverage Networking in Business

Hearpreneur

We try to have each attorney do at least 2 lunches per month with current and potential referral partners. We then have 3-4 networking events per year to get our referral sources to meet each other to continue to build those relationships. Photo Credit: Charlotte Ang. Thanks to Charlotte Ang, Fixwerks ! #3-

article thumbnail

Interplay Learning?—?Helping the Skilled Trades Rebuild a Bigger and Better Workforce

Austin Startup

While some companies have remained transfixed, allowing external events to shape and define them, others have stepped up to the plate?—?realizing The company frequently works with non-profit organizations to provide safe, interactive training to community members looking to launch or advance their careers.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

Depression and Entrepreneurs

Feld Thoughts

It doesn’t surprise me that I feel down and flat as I sit here in the Charlotte, North Carolina airport on my way to Lexington, Kentucky on day 16 of a 19 day trip. I’ve had a great time with all the people I’ve been with and the events I’ve had around Startup Communities. Thanks for listening.

article thumbnail

MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TECHSTARS AUSTIN

Austin Startup

4 LAUNCH EVENT FOR NEW BOOK ‘SELL MORE FASTER’ (AUSTIN, TEXAS ? —?Aug. Austin-based author, tech investor and Managing Director of Techstars Austin Amos Schwartzfarb reveals details for the launch event for his new book “Sell More Faster: The Ultimate Sales Playbook for Start-Ups,” published by Wiley. 24: Charlotte, NC?—?

Austin 48
article thumbnail

My Journey as a Diverse Member of a Junior League

Austin Startup

Audrey Ring and Terri enjoying dinner during the December AJLI Board Meeting in Charlotte. I aspired to be like them, and I sought out challenging, fulfilling experiences that would help me become a community leader who could help others like me have an impact. I joined JLL in 2004. I mean, she probably couldn’t tell from my voice.”

Austin 54