article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

One of the best ways to promote your business and increase its name recognition is by joining business organizations and/or communities or associations. As a member, you can attend a wide range of events and tap into the collective wisdom of the group's many experts. For me, that’s where professional communities come in.

article thumbnail

Embracing Your Community as a Strategy

Both Sides of the Table

I wanted to encourage more of our Limited Partner (LPs, or the people who invest in VC funds) to attend our annual meeting in person. I imagined that if I could run an event like this I might be able to persuade some LPs who hadn’t invested in our fund to come to Los Angeles. So I decided to change up our format a bit.

Community 150
article thumbnail

5 Steps To Finding The Best Investor For Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

Reverse due diligence on the investor is a comparable process whereby the entrepreneur seeks to validate the track record, operating style, and motivation of every potential partner. Check for positive or negative news articles, press releases, relationships, and support of community organizations. Marty Zwilling

article thumbnail

Rally Gives $1.3 Million To The Boulder Community

Feld Thoughts

After getting up at 5, having a delightful run at 6, walking Brooks, and then hanging with Amy for four minutes, I got in my car and drove over to Rally Software for their Big 1% Give Back event. Million To The Boulder Community appeared first on Feld Thoughts. Gang – well done. Thanks for leading by example.

Community 182
article thumbnail

7 Modern Day Business Strategies For Long-Term Growth

Startup Professionals Musings

Produce marketing events to get visibility and attention. These days, a popular approach is to create a “pop-up” store or “flash mob” event in the midst of another gathering, like a Super Bowl, to get attention and scaling for your brand. Commit to and communicate a higher-level purpose.