Remove Charlotte Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Technology
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. We’ve chosen the Gates Foundation in the past and will continue to choose organizations that enhance healthcare around the globe, reduce extreme poverty, and give children access to education and technology.

article thumbnail

NCWIT Awards for Aspirations in Computing

Feld Thoughts

Several years ago on a Saturday I found myself at Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte. I was attending the second National Center for Women and Information Technology (NCWIT) Awards for Aspirations in Computing event. Offer a scholarship or host an award. Here’s an easy way to encourage a student to apply.

Charlotte 191
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join a conference simulcast near you

Startup Lessons Learned

One of the most important things we do with The Lean Startup Conference is make a livestream of the plenary talks available for free to groups around the world, supporting entrepreneurship communities everywhere. The number of hosts has grown annually, and this year, we have 200+ groups joining us on Monday, December 3.

article thumbnail

Best Of Both Worlds: Mixing HTML5 And Native Code

mobile.smashingmagazine.com

Rather than build an app entirely with native or HTML5 technology, why not mix and match the technologies? Clearly, developing portions of the user experience in two or more different technologies has some downsides. The illustration above shows the technologies used to draw each portion of the screen. (