Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove Programming Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

Public Relations Tips for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

But where do you start, and what are the best approaches to public relations for an entrepreneur? Jennefer Witter is the CEO and founder of The Boreland Group, which is a certified, woman-owned public relations agency in New York City. I start off with this question: What is public relations?

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #51 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Old and New School Angel Investing Philosophies Clash in Chicago – [link]. Interesting info about the crowdSPRING creative community - [link]. Guide to Web Design Degree Schools and University Programs – [link]. Interesting info about the crowdSPRING creative community - [link]. Fight When it’s Time to Fight.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #45 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Chicago startups getting some love from @frankgruber on CBS – [link]. Campus Consciousness Tour is part music tour, part environmental awareness program. Why did so many successful startups come out of PayPal? Answered by Insiders – [link]. Buzzwords and the Paradox of Credibility – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #45 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Chicago startups getting some love from @frankgruber on CBS – [link]. Campus Consciousness Tour is part music tour, part environmental awareness program. Why did so many successful startups come out of PayPal? Answered by Insiders – [link]. Buzzwords and the Paradox of Credibility – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #71 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Hire in Chicago – [link]. Entrepreneurs Unpluggd: Puts the Emphasis on Chicago Entrepreneurs’ Stories – [link]. Smart social media focused program by Miller High Life – [link]. How Chicago’s clout culture stifles innovation – [link]. The Top 20 VC Power Bloggers Of 2010 – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #113 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Nice feature story via Chicago Tribune on @Ramon_DeLeon – [link]. Good to see Harvard evolve its MBA program. I hope other programs follow the lead – [link]. Klout, My Story & Why Opting Out Was My Only Choice – [link]. Intelligent critique of AdKeeper by Digiday’s @JackMarshall – [link].

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

Prior to starting my own public relations and marketing consultancy, I worked for one of the largest global advertising agencies as well as smaller boutique PR and advertising agencies. He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. Image Credit: Natalie Harper.