article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

One of the best ways to promote your business and increase its name recognition is by joining business organizations and/or communities or associations. You can also find financial forecast discussions between the experts analyzing the pros and cons precisely. For me, that’s where professional communities come in.

article thumbnail

Tips for Writing a Successful Business Plan for a Daycare Center

Up and Running

For detailed information on the size of your primary market, there are helpful resources such as this market research guide from the US Small Business Administration. Are you in a bedroom community of a nearby city? Future potential situations such as a buyout, selling the business, and so on. Projected costs.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Construction Company

Up and Running

But once you have a solid construction company business plan and know the direction you want to take, you can start your own construction business. Small Business Administration (SBA) have pointed out, construction is a high-growth industry right now and is expected to remain strong for years to come.

SBA 60
article thumbnail

Do You Have Fear of Financials?

Up and Running

I posted 5 Things Every Manager Should Know About Financial Forecasts recently on the Industry Word blog on the SBA (Small Business Administration) community site. Maybe these five points, taken from that earlier post, will help: 1. Forecasts are for business, not truth, or beauty.

article thumbnail

The Basics of Small Business Loans [WEBINAR]

Up and Running

But the other thing I would encourage people to do, it’s becoming more and more prevalent in communities across the United States is that people are forming angel groups and putting together LLC funds with a group of investors all together. I mentioned that they’ll look at the franchise itself and in that case they’ll look at the forecast.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Brewery: Growing Your Own Craft Beer Business

Up and Running

Building relationships with vendors and the local community. Step 4: Building relationships with vendors and the local community. And all this must be tied together with ongoing communications with staff, business partners, vendors, and other key people affecting your business. Finding a brewery location.

Oregon 24