article thumbnail

12 Questions: Meet Rommel Rojas (Venezuela)

crowdSPRING Blog

In our 12 Questions blog series, we feature interviews with someone from the crowdSPRING community. For these interviews, we pick people who add value to our community – in the blog, in the forums, in the projects. Plainly – activities that make crowdSPRING a better community. Rommel lives and works in Valencia, Venezuela.

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. She has been named one of Forbes’ Richest Self-Made Women every year since the list’s inception. powered by

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Green Franchise Taking The Industry A Notch Higher

Hearpreneur

With my years of experience from the textile and plastics industry in Venezuela and Colombia; I knew that my team and I were resourceful and could to transform the traditional dry-cleaning system and generate a distinctive and better offering. How did you come up with your business name? Tell us about your products and services.

Green 76
article thumbnail

Standing out from the Crowd in the Gallery

crowdSPRING Blog

Show the business name as it wold look from a different point of view, like flying over it. 12 Questions: Meet Rommel Rojas (Venezuela). Show the design as it would be used on an app, on a billboard, on top of the website, or on the side of a truck. Give it a Spin. This type of distortion adds excitement to the design. Just small.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. That’s what spawned the idea that I can do better and namely how computer users deserved much better.