Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Open Source Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense (H4D) @ Stanford – Week 3

Steve Blank

For example, members of the DOD will not respond to ”cold calls” and those in the Intel community won’t even tell you their names. incorporate open source data). Automated data aggregation (i.e. from disparate sources) and analysis. In addition, most of the sponsors are working on classified problems.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense (H4D) @ Stanford – Week 3

Steve Blank

For example, members of the DOD will not respond to ”cold calls” and those in the Intel community won’t even tell you their names. incorporate open source data). Automated data aggregation (i.e. from disparate sources) and analysis. In addition, most of the sponsors are working on classified problems.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Boardex and Relationship Science make it easier to understand and map social networks into potential limited partners. – angel investor networks ( AngelList , FundersClub , OurCrowd , Republic *, SeedInvest ). .

article thumbnail

270+ Tools for Running a Business Online

mashable.com

Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Social media Mobile 2.0 blogtronix – An enterprise social platform that includes blogs, wikis, documents and social media so that users in large and small organizations can collaborate and build communities inside and outside their company.

article thumbnail

Innovate Israel Conference Brings 28 Israeli startups to London

VC Cafe

Brandsforce is a plug & play social media marketing platform that generates conversations, engagements and measurable actions on social networks. Unlike other companies, we are a true digital record label, not aggregators. Kaltura provides the world’s first and only Open Source Online Video Platform.

article thumbnail

90 Things I've Learned From Founding 4 Technology Companies

betashop.com

Before there was Fab there was fabulis, a social network meets places guide targeted to the gay community. If it’s done right, feedback and postmortems are regular activities and reviews are just the official aggregation of such feedback.?. I’m not saying don’t leverage open-source or established platforms.

article thumbnail

Disrupting the Diploma

Reid Hoffman

Instead, it tends to emphasize vibrant communities of scholarship and learning, stimulating atmospheres of intellectual inquiry, enduring commitments to academic excellence. As a person earns badges from multiple sources, they’re all stored in a private repository called the Mozilla Backpack.