Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. Huge kudos to Bryan Leach at iBotta and Rachel Carlson at Guild Education for providing urgent and effective leadership here. Every hour counts.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

Startup CTO: Could It Work?

blog.chrisomeara.com

Chris OMeara Main | Probing Code Quality » 01/31/2010 Startup CTO: Could It Work? A CEO friend of mine recently asked my opinion about Tony Karrers Startup CTO or Developer article. I think the part time CTO could work. They tend to know where to find good help in terms of employees and consultants.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Corporations increasingly see social media as a key PR, communications and marketing medium. Social networking sites and microblogs are used not only to build company brands, but to foster productivity; social media tools help build communities around the question, "What are you working on?" He has 20 years’ experience as CTO.

article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Technology | Thursdays. Leadership & Managing | Tuesdays. LEADERSHIP & MANAGING. Leadership. TECHNOLOGY. Should You Share Equity with Consultants? Science and Technology Technology. Login using: Use your Inc.com account: Forgot login ? Forgot login ? Basic Accounting.

article thumbnail

Startup America Partnership

Feld Thoughts

For an awesome description of Startup America, please read Aneesh Chopra’s (the United States CTO) post on TechCrunch titled Startup America: A Campaign To Celebrate, Inspire And Accelerate Entrepreneurship. By the way, I think it is awesomely cool that the CTO of the United States blogs on TechCrunch!

America 149
article thumbnail

What is Sweat Equity Worth?

www.entrepreneur.com

Run & Grow Run and Grow Your Business Home Human Resources Leadership Innovation Growth Strategies Business Management Travel Innovation Play Video Docstocs Jason Nazar on Fostering Innovation (Video). Unique contribution: Does he or she bring specialized knowledge, skills, leadership ability or experiences that you don't have?

article thumbnail

Episode 44: Communication and Credibility with Scott Spiro and Tony Lillios

Mike Michalowicz

Scott Spiro is founder and President of Computer Solutions Group, Inc (CSG), and author of the book “Hassle Free Computer Support”. CSG offers its clients both an outsourced Chief Technology Officer and an entire I.T. department for a fraction of the price of hiring these resources in-house. Tony Lillios.