Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Portugal Remove Technology
article thumbnail

10 Companies Want To Show You The Money

YoungUpstarts

by Pabla Ayala, cofounder of pFunk Media Is your holiday gift-giving list becoming longer and pricier than your current wallet can handle? All Lyft drivers must be friendly, community-oriented drivers who love meeting new people, who can pass a phone screen, an in-person meeting and background & DMV record checks. Task Rabbit.

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Liz Elting In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Liz Elting, the co-founder and CEO of the award-winning TransPerfect. I mean, there was no technology. Let's get started. (00:29):

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Our name, Lubanzi, comes from a wandering dog that followed me and my co-founder on a 6 day, 100 mile trip hiking across South Africa’s remote Wild Coast. You can have all of the latest technology and have the highest of training, but you are never 100 percent safe from an attack. Ironistic was born!

Naming 73
article thumbnail

Y Combinator's First Batch: Where Are They Now?

thenextweb.com

A few hours before he had told them, during a talk at Harvard Computer Society, not to come to him for funding, but to seek it elsewhere from individual rich people who had been involved in technology startups themselves. But what of those eight members of the first Summer Founders Program; Y Combinator’s “First Batch”? Latin America.