Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Tennessee
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks for Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

I also do my best to keep away from things like social media or TV that can be a huge distraction and can sap away motivation. Thanks to Charles Chandler, My Tennessee Home Solution LLC ! #20- This can be challenging, particularly with the prevalence of social media. It takes a lot of discipline, but it works!

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. com What it does: Gathers, tracks, analyzes and reports on what people are saying about a brand, on blogs and through comments and posts on social media sites.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Story Of A Young Entrepreneur Building A Better World With A Nonprofit

Duct Tape Marketing

Camden is the Founder and CEO of the Nonprofit Organization Beyond the Crisis Beyond the Crisis, the food-distribution charity, which has distributed over 100,000 dollars of food items to housing communities and homeless shelters across Massachusetts. He's the founder and c e o of a nonprofit organization called Beyond the Crisis.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

While searching for a business name for my blog I wanted to grab every social media custom URL so I searched on the Namche website which helps you find if the username is taken on different websites or not. It took a lot of creative meetings between my co-founder and I before we came up with meaningful names. The result?

Naming 117
article thumbnail

The Art of Work with Jeff Goins [VIDEO]

Up and Running

Jeff is a full-time write who lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee with his wife, son, and Border Collie. We rely on communities of people that help us get to where we want to go. I realized this, that every story of success is really a story of community. It was standing time around a community of people.

Video 60
article thumbnail

AngelList Launches Docs To Help Startups Sign And Close Seed Rounds Online With Low Legal Fees

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. As CEO and co-founder Naval Ravikant tells me, when he and co-founder Babak Nivi started VentureHacks a few years ago, their goal was to educate companies on how to negotiate venture term sheets.