article thumbnail

Odis Jones Explains How to Strengthen Your Rural Community’s Economy

The Startup Magazine

Rural communities in the United States are encountering challenges that threaten the overall state of the land and quality of life experienced by the residents. Rural community development needs a new look. Rural community development needs a new look. Determine Existing Assets. Utilize Outside Funding.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… New York. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. Journal Community. Journal Community. A community of WSJ readers interested in franchising news, trends and issues. Journal Community. Deutschland.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[Review] Monster Loyalty

YoungUpstarts

Build Community. To build her huge community of fans, Lady Gaga adopts five key ways: - Connect with like-minded folks; - Be authentic; - Create collective experiences; - Celebrate milestones; and. Naming such communities allow fans to access each other, strengthen bonds, and shape their shared identity. Or won’t it?

Kentucky 183
article thumbnail

[Review] How To Speak American

YoungUpstarts

In the book, Jankowski shines the spotlight on the deeply-rooted core values that underpin the heartland way of life – the focus on faith, community and family. A heartlander, he asserts, tend to have very deep religious beliefs; and they are strongly connected to their families and communities.

Louisiana 154
article thumbnail

Join a conference simulcast near you

Startup Lessons Learned

One of the most important things we do with The Lean Startup Conference is make a livestream of the plenary talks available for free to groups around the world, supporting entrepreneurship communities everywhere. The number of hosts has grown annually, and this year, we have 200+ groups joining us on Monday, December 3.

article thumbnail

Depression and Entrepreneurs

Feld Thoughts

It doesn’t surprise me that I feel down and flat as I sit here in the Charlotte, North Carolina airport on my way to Lexington, Kentucky on day 16 of a 19 day trip. I’ve had a great time with all the people I’ve been with and the events I’ve had around Startup Communities.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. New Tech Automatically Optimizes Virtual Events for Any Device. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO.