article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My partner and I joked about being night owls so it all came together to become Infinite Owl Marketing and Design Studio, our full-service marketing agency for content and creative strategy and execution. I had three goals: match the name for the intended industry and make the name easy to remember. Kimberly Urosek.

Naming 100
article thumbnail

LinkedIn's Series B Pitch to Greylock: Pitch Advice for Entrepreneurs

reidhoffman.org

× At Greylock , my partners and I are driven by one guiding mission: always help entrepreneurs. In a single year, the classic general partner in a venture firm is exposed to around 5,000 pitches; decides to look more closely at 600 to 800 of them; and ends up doing between 0 and 2 deals. What will that partner tell their partners?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate Inventor’s Guide to Inventing Things

Up and Running

Boris Wertz, founding partner of Version One Ventures, believes that if you’ve worked in an industry you’re passionate about for a long time, you may know something about the market that nobody else knows. Here’s an example of a great sell sheet for a product called Well Well Wow! Your sell sheet should include: Your product name.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1-Conveyed an idea based on a product. We came up with our product name before our company name. Our product is Sgt. 15- Name of drivers that orginated with Queen Victoria.

Naming 96
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I also wanted to be certain that we have a.com or at least a.net domain name directly available for the brand name that we chose. From the community and region that I come from, it was difficult for locales to pronounce the name back when we started. Thanks to Melissa Perlman, BlueIvy Communications ! #12-

Naming 88
article thumbnail

53 Top Conversion Optimization Tools Reviewed by Experts

ConversionXL

Here’s a review from Judah Phillips ,, an analytics expert, consultant, and author who wrote Building a Digital Analytics Organization , Digital Analytics Primer , and Ecommerce Analytics : Judah Phillips : “Adobe offers a selection of analytics products named “Adobe Analytics” as part of the “Adobe Marketing Cloud.”