Remove Application Development Remove Community Remove Presentation Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Tech Focus: Rapid Application Development in Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

A strong and competent healthcare industry is a must-have in every community. In this age of technological advancement and digital transformation, we can still see areas of healthcare lagging behind. Rapid Application Development in Healthcare. Rapid application development for healthcare best practices.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

COVID-19 was also a key driver to innovation as many people are working from home and need reliable tech equipment. The reason for its success is due to not holding ‘compromises’ as an option. Their focus on technology is also a key role in their innovation. Thanks to Aiden Cole, HIDE ! #2- Photo Credit: Christina Giaquinto.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

It’s Morning in Venture Capital

Both Sides of the Table

I have been close to the tech & startup sectors for more than 20 years and I can’t think of a period in which I felt more optimistic about the innovation and value creation I see in front of us. This world of local meets retail meets digital advertising portends to technology disruption and with it VC opportunities.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs Dedicated To Steve Jobs, Reinforcing Mission To Restructure Capitalism

ReadWriteStart

She has a master's degree in electrical engineering and computer science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. And between the free and premium programs, as well as the blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, we have a community of more than 200,000 people engaged in the initiative at various levels. Happy Grasshopper.

article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

He or she might call himself a “consulting CTO,&# “freelance CTO,&# “on-demand CTO,&# “CTO on call,&# “CTO for hire,&# or just a “technology strategy advisor.&# Most likely, this is a person who is a serial entrepreneur and was the chief technology officer for two or more web startups.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #68 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

An open letter to the Chicago entrepreneurial community – [link]. 6 must read social business prediction presentations – [link]. 35+ Free Mobile & Web Application Development Icon Sets – [link]. Best of 2010 Tech, Year In Review (by @FrankGruber ) – [link].

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: New Assessment Tool For Entrepreneurs

ReadWriteStart

ShareVolution As for the pitches today, first, Daniel McPherson from Australia pitched ShareVolution , an app store for the Microsoft SharePoint community. Daniel expects SharePoint's cloud based solution provider eco-system to develop over the next few years. I asked him to review the TrueCFO project in my Vision India 2020 book.

Spain 115