Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Kansas City Remove SEO
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

Digital marketing provides business owners with dozens of channels through which to reach their audience. From paid ads to social media to SMS marketing to SEO, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the options out there. Matt Scanlon is a fellow Kansas City business owner. Click here to listen to the episode.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After thinking about how much I enjoyed helping her business grow and learning all I could about business structure, marketing, SEO and social media to name a few, I decided to take these new skills and help other small business owners. When I released this information into the community my life became in danger.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Local Search Tactics You Must Employ Today

Duct Tape Marketing

Services like Yext have cropped up just to help tackle this very specific form of SEO. Obvious things like blog posts with suburb names and maps with directions are a must, but you might also consider adding a community calendar and blogging about events that happen in your town. Get the NAP right. If you are a U.S.-based

Search 68
article thumbnail

25 Marketers Share Awesome Social Analytics Tools For 2016

Brandanew

Brands that will stand-out in 2016 will leverage the power of the community and create a strong ROI based on measurable data-backed decisions. This helps significantly when you’re targeting your audience and evaluating the effectiveness of your LinkedIn channel as a whole. Are you reaching the right audience? image credit.

Analytics 100
article thumbnail

Transcript of The Evolution of Networking and How It Can Benefit Your Business Today

Duct Tape Marketing

Being a guest on podcasts, getting yourself booked on podcasts is a really, really great SEO tactic, a great brand building tactic. Whether that means just in your local community. You get great back links. People want to share that content. Maybe you can even transcribe that content. Go check it out. Podcastbookers.com.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Using Personalized Video to Build Relationships

Duct Tape Marketing

Marketing through video we use for your YouTube channel, that super nice video on your homepage, your Facebook lives, and all these other things that are for typically mass audiences. It’s very fast, it won’t mess with your SEO. Initially when the email marketing community was like, “That’s not video email.

Video 39