article thumbnail

Transcript of Creating a Winning SEO Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of Creating a Winning SEO Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is the founder of Backlinko.com a place where you can get actionable SEO advice. John Jantsch: I did actually have a question, this is my own curiosity, a lot of SEO folks do… you have a lot of clients in the U.S.

SEO 60
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

From paid ads to social media to SMS marketing to SEO, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the options out there. Matt Scanlon is a fellow Kansas City business owner. Solo Show – Model for Marketing Maturity, Stage One: Build. Matt Scanlon – Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I wanted to include the word name since my niche is heavily dependent on SEO, and most of my highest-ranking competitors included the word in their URL. Fabulize Magazine serves as a community for other Lisa Simpson types like myself who enjoy pop culture from a woman of color point of view. 18- Based on SEO. The Fabulize Shop!

Naming 101
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Get Found Using Local SEO Tactics

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Get Found Using Local SEO Tactics written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Really the undisputed king of local SEO. Let’s say saint Louis is a community that has a really interesting local ranking issue. Transcript provided by Verbatim Transcription Services. Back to Podcast.

SEO 31
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After thinking about how much I enjoyed helping her business grow and learning all I could about business structure, marketing, SEO and social media to name a few, I decided to take these new skills and help other small business owners. When I released this information into the community my life became in danger.

article thumbnail

5 Local Search Tactics You Must Employ Today

Duct Tape Marketing

Services like Yext have cropped up just to help tackle this very specific form of SEO. Obvious things like blog posts with suburb names and maps with directions are a must, but you might also consider adding a community calendar and blogging about events that happen in your town. Get the NAP right.

Search 68
article thumbnail

How to Do Keyword Research for Content that Generates Leads

Duct Tape Marketing

It’s the critical first step in developing your SEO strategy , and making sure that your business ranks well in organic results on the major search engines. Plus, you don’t need to reach tens of millions of people; you’re serving your specific community, so those are the people you want to see your name in SERPs.